If you’re at all experienced in the realm of conducting business online, then you likely know that the e-commerce landscape has, in many ways, been shaped and defined by Amazon, one of the first online shopping services on the internet.
And as a result, you likely know that no matter what business you happen to run, you need to make sure its products have listings on Amazon. It’s pretty much guaranteed to be your potential customers’ go-to for purchasing products like yours, no matter what they may be.
And while you’re setting yourself up on Amazon, you really ought to take some time to peruse their marketing services. After all, no matter what your products are, there’s going to be others like them out there – a marketing boost to give you that edge could never hurt.
Sponsored Products Advertising
Amazon, being the e-commerce innovator that it is, boasts some features that could be highly beneficial to your marketing endeavors. Still, from the perspective of a seller and business owner like yourself, one of the most relevant is the Sponsored Products.
It’s a notion that’s simple, but effective: you pick a product that you sell. Then you choose the keywords that you feel your potential customers would be most likely to use when searching for it. Then, by paying Amazon a little extra, you see that your product appears on the first page of any search based on those keywords. It’s a click-based payment, too – in other words, you only pay for every time that a customer clicks on that product. And naturally, a good portion of those clicks are going to translate into sales.
Now, naturally, this is a gamble. Advertising always is – it can’t ever be guaranteed to translate into sales. For that reason, the product or products you choose to have sponsored ought to be carefully selected. Perhaps they should be ones that already have the strongest click-to-purchase ration. Maybe they should be the flagship products of your business – the ones that you want your newly emerging brand to become noted and famous for. Or perhaps they should be products that you know your business to face considerable competition in selling – rising above a crowded market is always one of the best reasons to invest in advertising.
It Takes Money To Make Money
Sponsored products, of course, are just one of the services that Amazon offers to boost the potential sales of your products – and, thus, the success of your brand. Nobody knows better than you how your business’s budget is best spent, but you likely don’t need to be told that, to make money, one has to spend money. And spending money in the right places on a site as prominent and widely used as Amazon could well mean making some severe money in turn.
By combining the power of Amazon advertising and eCommerce SEO services, you will surely have a well-rounded marketing plan for your Amazon business.
Sell on Amazon, Grow Your eCommerce Business
Amazon Marketing and advertising can be a challenge for business owners who are looking to compete in this huge marketplace. Get your products listed on the largest online marketplace while building brand awareness and sales for your business. Selling on Amazon is another great tool to have in your marketing toolbox! It provides credibility to your eCommerce business and the products being sold.
Some benefits of selling your products through Amazon’s Seller Central are:
- Acquire new customers by having your products found on the largest online marketplace. More customers, more repeat purchases.
- Easily manage inventory and track customer orders.
- Create new product listings quickly.
- Track sales trends and make adjustments in real-time.
- Create advertising campaigns, coupons, and promotions to generate more buzz.
Amazon Marketing Services Include:
- Setup of a Seller Central account to allow proper selling within the Amazon marketplace. If an account already exists, we will make all areas are covered and settings are correct.
- Creation of initial product listings which include proper setup of titles, descriptions, search terms, images, and optimization.
- Amazon product listing and storefront SEO to improve your brand’s product rankings.
- Creation and management of Amazon advertising campaigns to gain sales and reviews while organic rankings and sales begin to build. (Budget is paid by the client)
- Assistance with Amazon Brand Registry to further enhance your product listings, unlock advanced seller features (images, videos, and improved description layouts), protect your brand name and its products from being sold by unwanted sellers, and creation of a custom Amazon storefront page.
- Basic overview and training of the Amazon Seller Central dashboard and ongoing consulting.
Ready to build and grow your brand on Amazon? Let’s chat about it!